Help us better understand your manufacturing business.
With funding from the Province of BC, the City of Richmond is implementing an Industrial Capabilities Inventory to understand manufacturing capabilities of local manufacturers and identify companies that could potentially support emergency supplies production beyond pandemic emergencies, as well as identify other business diversification opportunities.
Gain access to new opportunities.
Information collected through this project will provide the information necessary for participating companies to access:
- Future collaboration opportunities,
- Support for technology adoption,
- Opportunities to support federal and provincial emergency procurement, and
- Suggested methods for de-risking future market opportunities.
Connecting with Us
As a manufacturer within the City of Richmond, you are invited to provide high level details of the various manufacturing capabilities that you may have within you operations through our online questionnaire.
* You may also receive a phone call or email from The W Group to invite you to participate in the Supply Chain Resiliency Program.
The W Group has been contracted by the City of Surrey to contact Surrey-based manufacturers to participate in this program. For more information or to opt-out of participating, please contact one of the below: