Give your progressive food business a leg up with Feeding Growth. Feeding Growth’s Scale Your Progressive Food Business is a five-part workshop series that provides practical tips to environmentally progressive, organic, ethical, and socially responsible packaged goods companies at critical stages of expansion. Feeding Growth alumni include award-winning businesses such as Wize Monkey, Spread’em Kitchen and Tree Island Yogurt.
The five workshops follow the proven Feeding Growth recipe: personable and caring food industry mentors share advice, participants engage in hands-on exercises, and the series culminates with a keynote event celebrating our graduates and the local food movement.
Each workshop focuses on a specific area of food business development:
- Branding & Marketing, September 27, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m., UBC Farm
- Pricing, Sales & Distribution, October 11, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m., W. 16th Ave. Choices Markets
- Sourcing & Manufacturing, October 25, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m., Faculty Brewing
- Financing & Growth, November 8, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m., Vancity Head Office
- Sustainability & Inspiration, November 22, 7 p.m. – 10 p.m., Vancouver (location TBD)